A visit into the Florida Everglades will be the wildest adventure you experience in Central Florida. The Everglades start here! Guests will have the opportunity to take a closer look at alligators and exotic wild life as they glide through 4,200 acres of untouched nature preserve. The swamp is free of any development and is 100% pure Florida wilderness. Experience a part of Florida that hasn’t changed much from when early pioneers arrived in covered wagons in the 1800s. Climb aboard a U.S. Coast Guard certified airboat and catch a glimpse of alligators, eagles, turkeys, wild boars, roseate spoonbills, and other native creatures. Or stroll through the Gator and Wildlife Park where you can see lemurs, sloths, zebras, and other animals native to South America, Africa, and Australia.
- Exclusive 60 minute airboat excursion on Cypress Lake
- Park admission to the Wildlife Park
- Gator demo with guests' takeaway photo
- Charter transportation via deluxe vehicle
- All pricing and availability is subject to change until contracted.
- This activity takes place outdoors and involves walking in some locations. Participants are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather.
- Airboat excursions cannot operate in lightning storms.