During this exhilarating Airboat Tour, you’ll experience a true Louisiana adventure among the majestic cypress trees and winding bayous as you cruise on an airboat manned by a real Cajun captain. They’ll take you and your companions through a watery wilderness full of pristine beauty and unrivaled charm where you will witness the splendor of swamp plant life and the magnificence of the indigenous wildlife in their natural surroundings.
South Louisiana’s wetlands are considered a natural treasure and on this excursion you will discover one of America's last great frontiers. It’s certain to be a day to remember!
Minimum/Maximum Capacity: 50/154 guests per session
Duration of Tour (Door to Door): 3.5 Hours
Distance from Marriott New Orleans: 22 Miles; 40 minute transfer
Recommended Attire: Sunglasses, sunscreen, and a camera
Airboat Swamp Romp
- Private airboat swamp tour with Cajun guide
- Licensed tour guide (one per coach)
- Roundtrip transportation via chartered vehicles
- Bottled water on transfer
- Uniformed MC&A staff
- All applicable taxes and gratuities
- Management, pre-function, and on-site coordination by MC&A