Worlds apart from Orlando’s theme parks, but just a short drive away, Kennedy Space Center is NASA’s launch headquarters. Each year, millions of visitors make the trek to this hub of technology and discovery where many of mankind’s greatest accomplishments take place. Kennedy Space Center is the birthplace of America's space program, and the only place on Earth where man has launched into space to set foot on the Moon. Tour NASA’s launch and landing facilities, experience live shows and jaw-dropping encounters with massive rockets as well as have the opportunity to meet a real member of NASA’s Astronaut Corps. It’s all what you can expect during an inspiring day at Kennedy Space Center.
There is much to see and do at the Visitor Complex, from the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame to the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit. View 10-story high rockets from all eras of space exploration in the Rocket Garden, enjoy IMAX Theater space films on gigantic five-story screens, and explore the future of NASA’s Commercial Crew Program and the journey to Mars in NASA Now. Shopping and food concessions are also available for your enjoyment
Kennedy Space Center
- Admission to Kennedy Space Center, self-guided bus tour, all films at the IMAX Theater and Visitor Complex exhibits and shows
- Non-exclusive Lunch with an Astronaut
- Charter transfers via deluxe vehicles
- All pricing and availability are subject to change until contracted.
- NASA reserves the right to alter security requirements or tour routes without notice and/or cancel an event upon 24 hours notice due to a launch or other operational launch requirements.
- Due to heightened security, the following items are not permitted into Kennedy Space Center: coolers, luggage or large bags, wrapped items, firearms of any type (with or without a permit – including law enforcement officers), live ammunition, pepper/mace spray, laser pointers, knives and other sharp objects, large beach umbrellas (hand held umbrellas are permitted). Backpacks are not permitted on launch days. Detailed searches will be conducted on all bags and purses. All electronic devices must be in working condition. No outside food items are permitted on property. All guests have to go through the metal detectors so please reduce the number of items you normally carry.
- The Kennedy Space Center bus tour runs approximately 1 hour, 45 minutes. Tours start at 10:00am and end at 2:00pm, running continuously every 15 minutes. There is a maximum of 50 participants per bus.
- Lunch with an Astronaut is a non-exclusive experience.
- This tour involves walking in some locations. Participants are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather.