A moo-ving experience for all, this will be a day your guests truly remember. From the moment they arrive, they experience life as Cowboys have for over a century.
Your cattle drive begins in the beautiful desert adjacent to the Sonoran National Park West at a century old working cattle ranch where a friendly cattle horse awaits you. City Slickers can pitch in as much as they like as they head out into the Ole' Wild West. Guests pass Saguaro cactus, Palo Verde trees, mesquites, ironwoods and wildflowers. Keep an eye out for owls, hawks, roadrunners, coyotes, jackrabbits and Gila monsters.
|12:45pm||Transportation and staff spot at resort|
|2:00-4:00pm||Arrival at stables, safety orientation followed by Cattle Drive|
|4:15pm||Depart for resort|
|5:00pm||Approximate return to resort|
OCTOBER 19, 2021 - City Slickers Cattle Drive
- Deluxe transportation, up to 4 hours
- Uniformed MC&A staff, up to 4 hours
- Safety orientation
- Two-hour cattle drive on horseback
- Iced water at the conclusion of the cattle drive
- All applicable taxes and gratuities
- There is a 10 guest minimum / 100 guest maximum for this activity. Groups over 50 people will be split into two groups departing from separate locations.
- Suggested attire includes casual comfortable clothing, hiking boots, closed-toed shoes or sneakers. For your guests’ safety, we request that no open toed shoes or sandals are worn on the excursion. During the warmer months, natural fiber clothing, sunglasses, visors or hats are ideal.
- For your guests’ safety, no alcohol can be consumed prior to riding.
- The maximum weight limit is 220 lbs.
- Guests will be required to sign a waiver.