Pima Air & Space Museum, where history takes flight, is one of the largest air and space museums in the world, and the largest non-government funded aviation museum. You'll see more than 300 aircraft and spacecraft including many of the most historically significant and technically advanced craft ever produced, both from the United States and throughout the world.
After the guests walk through the museum on their own they will board a tram for a 1-hour that take guests through 80 acres on a 1.5 mile circuit to view more than 150 planes in the museum's collection. Tram tours are narrated by experienced, friendly docents who describe highlights of the museum's collection, a plane's significance and often times share their personal stories of service with many of the aircraft on display.
Through a special Support Agreement, the Pima Air & Space Museum is the exclusive operator of the "Boneyard" Tour aka the Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group (AMARG) facility on the Davis-Monthan Air Force Base. Guest will board climate-controlled motorcoaches with an experienced, friendly docent to narrate the tour of the 4,000+ aircraft from the U.S. Air Force, Navy-Marine Corps, Army, Coast Guard, and several federal agencies including NASA in varying degrees of storage, being regenerated or recycled.
|12:45pm||Transportation and staff spot at resort|
|1:45pm||Arrive at Pima Air & Space Museum|
|1:45-3:45pm||Museum tour (self-guided with docents available for questions)|
|4:00pm||Depart for the resort|
|4:45pm||Approximate return to resort|
OCTOBER 19, 2021 - Pima Air & Space Museum
- Deluxe transportation, up to 4 hours
- Uniformed MC&A staff, up to 4 hours
- Admission to the Pima Air & Space Museum
- 1.5 hour self-guided tour of museum
- All applicable taxes and gratuities
- Pima Air & Space Museum Tour is subject to availability.
- There is a minimum of 20 guests for this activity.
- Suggested attire: casual comfortable clothing, sunscreen and comfortable walking shoes.
- No age restrictions, however guests age 16 & older must present their government-issued Identification Card (passport, U.S. military ID or U.S. driver's license) at the Pima Air & Space Museum Admissions.
The Boneyard & Tram Tour are not in the per person price as they're currently not being offered due to COVID restrictions.