A Desert Safari is a relaxing way to get away from civilization and to see how the real west looks, sounds and smells. It is by far one of the best ways to experience the Sonoran Desert. Your four-wheel drive excursion includes several hours of off-road driving in an open-air vehicle through the rugged desert terrain. Our experienced driver leads you on a nature walk, highlighting the various species of cacti and wildlife. Our guides are experts in the world’s greenest desert.
|1:10pm||Jeeps spot at resort|
|1:25pm||Jeeps depart resort|
|4:00pm||Return to resort|
OCTOBER 20, 2021 - 4-Wheelin’ Desert Safari
- Four-wheel drive desert tour
- Experienced driver/guides
- Nature walk
- Soda and water on tour
- All applicable taxes and gratuities
- There is a 10 guest minimum / 112 guests maximum for this tour. Suggested attire includes casual comfortable clothing, hiking boots, closed toed shoes or sneakers. For your guests' safety, we request that no open toed shoes or sandals are worn on the excursion. During the warmer months, natural fiber clothing, sunglasses, visors or hats are ideal.
- Guests will be required to sign a waiver.