The Canada del Oro Wash (Spanish for Canyon of Gold) is a primary watershed channel in the valley of Tucson, Arizona that provides an ideal landscape for those who love experiencing the great outdoors! Attendees will ride “The Loop” extension along the Canada del Oro wash is a total of 24 miles out-and-back or 12 miles one way. Riding this section from south to east is gradually uphill so when you turn around heading southwest you will be cruising downhill at a good speed while enjoying picturesque views and a great workout.
1:00 PM ITINERARY (PM):
|12:30pm||Transportation and staff spot at resort|
|1:30pm||Arrive at the loop location/safety orientation|
|1:45-3:45pm||Bike Ride Along the Canada del Oro Wash|
|4:00pm||Depart for the resort|
|4:30pm||Approximate return to resort|
2:00 PM ITINERARY (PM):
|1:30pm||Transportation and staff spot at resort|
|2:30pm||Arrive at the loop location/safety orientation|
|2:45-4:45pm||Bike Ride Along the Canada del Oro Wash|
|5:00pm||Depart for the resort|
|5:30pm||Approximate return to resort|
OCTOBER 20, 2021 - “The Loop” Bike Ride Along the Canada del Oro Wash
- Deluxe transportation, up to 5 hours
- Uniformed MC&A staff, up to 5 hours
- Guided Bike Ride Along the Canada del Oro Wash
- Trained guides during the tour
- All applicable taxes and gratuities
- There is a 10 guest minimum/24 guest maximum for this activity.
- For your guests’ safety, we request that no open toed shoes or sandals are worn on the tour. During the warmer months, natural fiber clothing and sunglasses.
- Guests may be required to sign waivers.