Sedona is situated in a unique geological area that has enchanted visitors for decades. As you enter Sedona, the charm of this village becomes apparent; modern buildings complement the breathtaking scenery. Featuring the wonder of what Native Americans consider the spiritual vortex of the Southwest, Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon challenge many national parks in their beauty.
Your Southwestern journey begins with a short stop at Montezuma’s Castle. This 600 year old ruin provides you with a glimpse into the lives of the ancient Sinagua people. Just before arriving in Sedona, you make one more photo stop at the Airport Mesa Overlook. The outlook is situated 500 feet above Sedona giving you panoramic view of the beautiful red rock valley.
Upon arrival, enjoy a fascinating tour of Sedona and its history, eat lunch at one of the many area restaurants and enjoy shopping at Tlaquepaque. Named for a picturesque suburb of Mexico's Queen City, Guadalajara, Tlaquepaque's construction began in 1971 with the creation of the wall along the highway. Soon after, many artists, craftsmen and chefs were plying their art within its confines. Today, its boundaries enclose more than 40 shops featuring one-of-a-kind items that make a visit to Tlaquepaque incomparable to any other shopping village.
Many cultures and agendas abound, but there's only one attraction: the sheer, exuberant beauty of the place.
7:45 AM Gather in lobby
8:30 AM Depart the Arizona Biltmore
10:15 AM Arrive and tour Montezuma's Castle
11:30 AM Photo op at Airport Mesa Overlook
12:00 PM-2:30 PM Shop in Tlaquepaque
(lunch on own)
2:30 PM Gather to depart Sedona
5:00 PM Approximate return to the Arizona Biltmore
Sedona Scenic Tour
- Roundtrip transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Narration by experienced guide throughout tour
- (2) Iced beverages and dry snacks
- Admission to Montezuma’s Castle
- Scenic Overlook stop at Airport Mesa
- Shopping at Tlaquepaque
- All applicable taxes (gratuities at your discretion)
- Lunch is not included in the tour price. Tlaquepaque has several restaurants open for lunch.
- SUGGESTED ATTIRE: Suggested attire includes natural fiber clothing, sunglasses, hat or visor and comfortable walking shoes. We highly recommend wearing sunscreen